Women's Hi-Line Merino Short Sleeve Shirt
Classic henley style in a comfortable merino blend
Whether you’re on the trail or headed for town, the Hi-Line Merino Short Sleeve shirt provides an exceptional level of comfort and performance in a modern Henley style
Constructed with 18.5-micron Merino Wool, the Hi-Line Merino Short Sleeve shirt is especially breathable – not to mention moisture wicking, anti-microbial and undeniably stylish.
- Merino Wool blend fabric provides antimicrobial protection from odors, natural breathability and stretch for comfort during aerobic activities
- Modern Henley styling with snap front and chest pocket
- Soft and durable 50% Merino Wool, 50% Polyester blend on the sleeves and back
- Reflective label on back
- Quick drying
- Comfortable tailored fit with slightly longer back length for on-the-bike coverage
- UPF 40+ protection from the sun's harmful UV rays
- 150 gsm summer weight fabric
- 73% Merino Wool, 19% Polyester, 8% Nylon
Machine wash gentle, below 85°F/30°C (cool/cold setting) to avoid the shirt shrinking excessively or becoming misshapen.
Lay flat to air dry and avoid direct heat. (If you are in a hurry and need to throw it in the dryer on low heat that's OK, but don't make a habit of it.) For a longer life span, turn your garment inside out while washing.
Wash your garment after a couple uses, even if it does not stink or appear dirty. This will help to prevent fabric pilling down the road.
You can expect wool garments to shrink 1-2% after washing. With gentle stretching or regular wear, the garment will relax back to its original size.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass UK, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in South Shields, North East England. UK orders qualify for free shipping and returns.