Women's Cross Country DWR Short
Sheds rain, Drips style
Technical features meet versatile performance with the new Women’s Cross Country DWR Shorts. Look sharp riding across the country, off-road, or on your way to work. Light rain rolls off thanks to a DWR (durable Water Repellent) finish. No need for a belt with the Cross Country shorts, as they provide the perfect fit with adjustable waist tabs, plus 4-way stretch articulation in the lower back and waistband
*Please note all our Women's Shorts use US sizing. A UK size 12 would typically be A US size 10, see sizing information below for further details*
Technical features meet versatile performance and customizable fit in this non-restrictive, tailored style short. An adjustable waistband and silicone grip strip allow the waist to stay in place on aggressive rides. The shorts feature a durable, brushed fabric on the rear; and a lighter, airier fabric on the front. With adjustable waist tabs and 4-way stretch construction, the DWR Cross Country Short provides the perfect fit on and off the bike.
The DWR Cross Country Short not only gives mountain bikers a solution for staying dry in wet weather, but also provides a versatile short for other outdoor activities on wet spring days.
- Breathable Nylon-Spandex blend 4-way stretch fabrics with heavier weighted fabric on the back panel for excellent durability
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds rain and spills
- Adjustable waist cinch and stretch articulation on the low back for the perfect custom fit, on or off the trail
- Silicone grip on elastic waistband
- 6-panel, 4 pocket design, all pockets are constructed with mesh for better ventilation
- Floating rear pockets with hidden zippered pocket on right side
- Reflective accent of the side provides subtle low-light visibility
- 2 snap closure with hook and bar for durability
- Women’s 10.5” inseam
Machine wash with cold water and tumble dry on low heat or hang dry. To avoid any shrinkage hang dry.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass UK, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in South Shields, North East England. UK orders qualify for free shipping and returns.