Women's Apex Merino Tech T-Shirt LS
Warmth, breathability, comfort both on and off the trail
Redesigned for greater comfort and durability, the new Apex Merino Tech-T now comes in long sleeves! Take it on the trail for all day protection, and wear it to the pub post-ride without worrying about smelling like a changing room. With the natural benefits of merino wool, sweat will be wicked away while odor will be kept at bay.
Constructed with 18.5-micron Merino-Wool, the Apex Merino Tech Tee is ring spun around a nylon core; the result, washable durability with all the moisture wicking, anti-stink benefits of Merino Wool.
- Merino Wool blend fabric provides antimicrobial protection from odors, natural breathability and stretch for comfort during high intensity activities
- Raglan sleeves are flatlock stitched for durability and comfort
- Flatlock stitching on side panels with no traditional side seams reduce chafe points
- Fabric offers natural antimicrobial protection from odors with core-spun 87% Merino Wool 13% Nylon blend
- Relaxed fit with longer back length for on the bike coverage
- Reflective label on back
- Quick drying
- UPF 40 protection from the sun's harmful UV rays
- 150 gsm summer weight fabric
Machine wash gentle, below 85°F/30°C (cool/cold setting) to avoid the shirt shrinking excessively or becoming misshapen.
Lay flat to air dry and avoid direct heat. (If you are in a hurry and need to throw it in the dryer on low heat that's OK, but don't make a habit of it.) For a longer life span, turn your garment inside out while washing.
Wash your garment after a couple uses, even if it does not stink or appear dirty. This will help to prevent fabric pilling down the road.
You can expect wool garments to shrink 1-2% after washing. With gentle stretching or regular wear, the garment will relax back to its original size.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass UK, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in South Shields, North East England. UK orders qualify for free shipping and returns.