Women's Long Sleeve Alpine Jersey
The Perfect long sleeve jersey for cool mornings
Designed for cyclists wanting to be visible to traffic with an uncompromising level of comfort and high performance materials, the Alpine jersey is perfect for cool morning training, touring or long haul commuting.
The Perfect long sleeve jersey for cool morning training, touring or long haul commuting. Designed for cyclists wanting to be visible to traffic with an uncompromising level of comfort and high performance materials. 13 reflective elements include: reflective piping along both sides of the front zipper, reflective left chest logo, 2 front shoulder reflective tabs, middle back pocket reflective design, reflective tabs at back of wrists, lower back side reflective tabs and large 7.5” diameter back logo. The back logo is hidden by a unique mesh overlay, so it is only visible under headlights. Coolmax material on the inside back lining and mesh pit vents prevent overheating, and wick moisture effectively. Valuables are kept safe and dry from perspiration or the unexpected rain shower with an integrated waterproof back pocket that fits phone, cash and keys.
- Non-waterproof stretch softshell material with a light brushed fleeced lining
- 13 points of reflective for high visibility from all angles in low light conditions
- Large reflective logo on back panel is only visible at night
- Mesh pit vents prevent overheating
- Elastic hem with silicone gripper
- Waterproof back pocket for cash or phone protects items from perspiration and unexpected rain
- Moisture wicking lining at collar
- Full length front zipper with chin guard at collar and reflective sides
- Auto locking front zipper slider
- Complete UV protection rated UPF 50+
When washing, use a gentle cycle, with COOL water. If your washing machine does not have a COOL setting, use the COLD setting. Close all zippers and make sure pockets are empty.
We recommend using a free and clear detergent or a detergent specifically designed for technical garments. Traditional detergents, particularly powdered detergents can leave residues that can negatively affect the performance of your garment. Avoid all products with fabric softeners or bleach. Grangers Performance Wash is a great option.
Avoid excessive heat. Seam tape can fall apart in a dryer, and it is not a pretty sight. Excessive heat (even a car dashboard in the summer) can also cause multi-layered waterproof fabrics to delaminate.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass UK, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in South Shields, North East England. UK orders qualify for free shipping and returns.