Women's Apex Merino Tech T-Shirt
supple feel, exceptional durability and optimal stretch
This trail-worthy tech tee offers exceptional athletic performance and comfort. Our unique fabric blend features superfine Merino wool fibers ringspun around a nylon core, combining all the natural benefits of wool with the softness, durability, and stretch of synthetics.
The Apex Merino Tech Tee features 18.5-micron Merino-Wool, which is ring-spun around a nylon core; the result, washable durability with all the moisture-wicking, anti-stink benefits of Merino Wool.
- Merino Wool blend fabric provides antimicrobial protection from odors, natural breathability and stretch for comfort during aerobic activities
- Flatlocked raglan sleeves reduce chafing
- Flatlock stitching on side panels with no traditional side seams reduce chafe points
- Fabric offers natural antimicrobial protection from odors with core-spun 87% Merino Wool 13% Nylon blend
- Relaxed fit with longer back length for on the bike coverage
- Reflective label for increased visibility
- Advanced wicking and quick-dry properties
- UPF 40 sun protection
- Lightweight 150 gsm performance fabric
Machine wash gentle, below 85°F/30°C (cool/cold setting) to avoid the shirt shrinking excessively or becoming misshapen.
Lay flat to air dry and avoid direct heat. (If you are in a hurry and need to throw it in the dryer on low heat that's OK, but don't make a habit of it.) For a longer life span, turn your garment inside out while washing.
Wash your garment after a couple uses, even if it does not stink or appear dirty. This will help to prevent fabric pilling down the road.
You can expect wool garments to shrink 1-2% after washing. With gentle stretching or regular wear, the garment will relax back to its original size.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass UK, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in South Shields, North East England. UK orders qualify for free shipping and returns.