Women's Hi-Vis Torch E-Bike Jacket with Beacon Lights
Light Up The Streets at Night
Light up the night with the Torch Jacket! The Hi-Vis Torch E-Bike Jacket is our most reflective and visible jacket day and night. The Torch Jacket employs 3 methods to keep you visible on the road: Reflective Silver MapREflect Fabric on the main body to keep you highly visible to motorists at night, highly visible neon green eliteTM fabric down the sides for daytime visibility, and 4 integrated LED Beacon Lights to keep you highly visible to pedestrians and motorists.
Unlike other reflective jackets on the market the Torch E-Bike Jacket is fully waterproof, stretchy and does not sacrifice breathability for visibility thanks to our new Mapreflect Fabric. Neon green side panels with our highest rated performance Elite fabric offer improved breathability and daytime visibility. Additionally the Showers Pass venting system offers tune-able cooling with core vents, back vent and adjustable airflow regulating cuffs.
4 red LED Beacon Lights seamlessly integrate with grommets on the cuffs and back of the jacket to provide high visibility at night. Beacon lights are easy to remove and the batteries (CR2032) are replaceable. Battery life is approximately 200 hours on flashing mode.
- Waterproof and Breathable Elite™ 3-layer ripstop fabric with brushed lining for maximum weather protection and warmth
- Fully seam taped for wind and waterproofness
- Silver MapReflect side panels are highly reflective and waterproof
- 4 removable Red LED Beacon Lights offer high visibility at night with 3 flashing modes.
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon water resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Core vents and large back vent for flow thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow regulating cuffs
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective trim for maximum visibility
- Soft moisture wicking lining at collar
- Cinch cord at collar and double toggle cinch at hem
- Hood compatible via hook and loop attachment points at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Light loop on back vent
- Weight is 18 oz in size medium
When washing, use a gentle cycle, with COOL water. If your washing machine does not have a COOL setting, use the COLD setting. Close all zippers and make sure pockets are empty.
We recommend using a free and clear detergent or a detergent specifically designed for technical garments. Traditional detergents, particularly powdered detergents can leave residues that can negatively affect the performance of your garment. Avoid all products with fabric softeners or bleach. Grangers Performance Wash is a great option.
Avoid excessive heat. Seam tape can fall apart in a dryer, and it is not a pretty sight. Excessive heat (even a car dashboard in the summer) can also cause multi-layered waterproof fabrics to delaminate.
- Fabric Type
- Breathable Rating
- Waterproof Rating
- Seam Taped
- Visibility Rating
- Weight (size medium)
- Fit Style
- eliteAIR™ 3-Layer
- 9.8 oz
- Elite 3-Layer
- 19 oz
- Elite 2.1
- Elite 3-Layer
- 14.7 oz
- Hi-Vis Elite
- Elite 3-Layer & MapREflect
- 18 oz
- Hi Vis Torch
- MapREflect & Elite 3-Layer
- 20 oz
- Transit CC
- Artex 3-Layer
- 21 oz
- Atlas Jacket
- MapREflect 3-Layer
- 22 oz
- Odyssey Jacket
- MapREflect Softshell 3-Layer
- 17.3 oz
- Artex 2.5 DC
- 16 oz
- Double Century RTX
- Artex 2.5 DC
- 11.3 oz
- Artex 2.5-layer
- 13.6 oz
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass UK, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in South Shields, North East England. UK orders qualify for free shipping and returns.