Women's Rogue Hoodie
street wise, bike friendly, and fiercely weather resistant
- A street wise, bike friendly, and fiercely weather resistant technical hoodie, the Rogue Hoodie is like your favorite sweatshirt, in a flattering women's cut. The Rogue features a 3-layer waterproof softshell Artex fabric: the cozy fleece lined fabric wicks sweat away from skin, while the outer fabric and waterproof membrane keep wind and rain at bay (seams are not sealed). An employee favorite here at Showers Pass, we wear the Rogue for fall and winter bike commuting, hiking, camping, on the slopes and around town – over a T-shirt when it’s 50 degrees, or layer up a few wool baselayers for colder conditions. Bike friendly features include a slightly dropped tail to protect against tire spray, longer sleeves with wrist gaiters, reflective accents, and a large back pocket with light loop.
- 3-Layer waterproof-breathable Artex Softshell fabric with Durable Water Repellent coating (not seam taped)
- Snuggly box-fleece lining is warm and moisture wicking
- Cozy wrist gaiters with thumb loops
- Unique reflective cuff cinch with metal snaps
- Subtle reflective trim is visible from all sides
- Zippered hand warmer pockets with micro fleece lining
- Audio Port in right hand pocket
- Drawcord at hood and double toggle cinch at hem
- YKK Vislon zipper with storm flap
- Ergonomic easy grip zipper pulls
- Hood fits over most helmets
- Locker loop at collar
- Women's specific fit
3-Layer Jackets Fabric Type Breathable Rating Waterproof Rating Seam Taped Visibility Rating Weight (size medium) Fit Style Spring Classic Elite 3-Layer 5-star 5-star Yes 4-star 10.6 oz Trim Refuge Elite 3-Layer 5-star 5-star Yes 4-star 19 oz Regular Elite 2.1 Elite 3-Layer 5-star 5-star Yes 4-star 14.7 oz Trim Hi-Vis Elite Elite 3-Layer & MapREflect 4-star 5-star Yes 4-star 18 oz Trim Hi Vis Torch MapREflect & Elite 3-Layer 3-star 5-star Yes 5-star 20 oz Trim Transit Artex 3-Layer 4-star 4-star Yes 4-star 18.5 oz Full Atlas Jacket MapREflect 3-Layer 4-star 5-star Yes 4-star 22 oz Regular Odyssey Jacket MapREflect Softshell 3-Layer 2-star 3-star No 4-star 17.3 oz Regular Rogue Hoodie Artex Softshell 3-Layer 2-star 3-star No 3-star 17.3 oz Trim 2.5-Layer Jackets Fabric Type Breathable Rating Waterproof Rating Seam Taped Visibility Rating Weight (size medium) Fit Style IMBA Jacket Artex 2.5 DC 5-star 5-star Yes 4-star 16 oz Regular Double Century RTX Artex 2.5 DC 5-star 5-star Yes 4-star 11.3 oz Trim Syncline Artex 2.5-layer 4-star 4-star Yes 3-star 13.6 oz Regular Club Pro Artex 2.5-layer 4-star 4-star Yes 4-star 13 oz Regular
Ratings Scale Explained
1 STAR fabrics rate at least 1,000g/m2/day. Great for pre-race warm-ups or unexpected cloud bursts, but not recommended for long fast paced rides or warmer conditions.
2 STAR fabrics rate at least 5,000g/m2/day. This provides some moisture vapor transfer, but if you’re riding hard enough to sweat, especially in cold and rainy conditions, you will probably see some condensation on the inside of the garment.
3 STAR fabrics rate at least 10,000g/m2/day, and the garments have some venting capability. Most people can stay comfortable in these garments, especially if they take advantage of venting capabilities like pit or core vents, 2-way front zippers, or open cuﬀs.
4 STAR fabrics rate at least 10,000g/m2/day, might have wicking linings, and the garments have multiple venting options. Wicking linings aid in the eﬃciency of moisture vapor transfer, and provide a drier next-to-skin feel. Venting options like pit or core vents, 2-way front zippers, or open cuﬀs allow you to adjust airﬂow.
5 STAR, Industry leading breathability here. At least 15,000g/m2/day, wicking linings, and multiple venting options. For high output activities in varying conditions, this is the way to go!
1 STAR garments will at least be treated with a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) ﬁnish and/or have a tight weave and design that will provide some water repellency. Great for short rides in light/intermittent precipitation.
2 STAR garments will use fabrics rated 3,000mm-10,000mm or even higher, but might have strategic panels of non-waterproof fabric, or unsealed seams. Generally designed to be waterproof in the areas where you’re most likely to get hit by raindrops and road spray, but not designed to keep you completely dry in a downpour.
3 STAR garments use only fabrics rated at least 10,000mm, but might not be entirely seam sealed. These will keep you dry in most conditions, but you might see localized areas of leakage in extended downpours.
4 STAR garments will use only fabrics rated 3,000-15,000mm, and have taped or welded seams. Bring on the rain, snow, wind, sleet, hail, drizzle, fog, and mud. If all your vents, zippers, cuﬀs and collar are sealed, these garments should keep the elements out for most rides.
5 STAR garments will have fabrics rated at least 15,000mm, and have taped or welded seams. If you’re going to be out in nasty weather for extended periods of time, these are the garments for you! Just make sure to seal all your vents, zippers, cuﬀs and collar before stepping out into a downpour.
Appropriate Washing + A Little TLC = Rain Gear Long Life
Our products are of the highest quality available on the market, but failure to properly care for even the best outerwear can cause it to die an untimely death. Here are some tips to prolonging the life of your waterproof outerwear.
- Wash your gear! Pollutants like dirt, sweat, road grime, and sunscreen can gunk up zippers (causing them to stick or break), and cause waterproof membranes to deteriorate. We generally recommend that daily commuters wash their jackets once a month or so. Machine wash on the gentle cycle, with COLD water and hang dry. We recommend using liquid detergent, because powders can leave a residue if they do not dissolve completely. Avoid products with fabric softeners or bleach. Nikwax Tech Wash works great for our gear.
- Do not expose to excessive heat. Seam tape can fall apart in a dryer, and it is not a pretty sight. Excessive heat (even a car dashboard in the summer) can also cause multi-layered waterproof fabrics to delaminate.
- Store with care. Just because a garment can stuff into its own pocket or stuff sack does not mean it wants to live that way all the time. Hang it up or lay it flat between uses; and make sure it dries completely.
- Be kind to your zippers. We sometimes use 2-way zippers for venting, and water-resistant zippers to keep you extra dry. Both of these features can make the zippers harder to operate. Please be gentle with them. In our experience, yanking on them repeatedly will only make them angry. For the occasional extra-sticky spot, we’ve found that regular pencil graphite rubbed on the zipper’s teeth is a good lubricant. (Just don’t wear it over a white shirt that day!)
- Spot treat stains. If you have a really tough stain, spot cleaning with liquid dish detergent can help. Never use bleach or harsh chemicals to clean your jacket. To protect the interior of a jacket from stains, be sure to wash new shirts, jerseys and arm warmers before wearing them underneath your jacket to prevent colors from depositing onto the lining.
- Perk up your DWR. The DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish on the outside of a fabric is what makes the water bead and roll off. Over time it will begin to wear or wash off. Don’t despair. Look for spray-on treatments made for waterproof-breathable fabrics like NikWax TX Direct Spray on Treatment to perk up the DWR. This maximizes the ability of the waterproof-breathable membrane inside the fabric to do its job
Should I put my Showers Pass gear in the dryer?
We do not recommend machine drying gear. Excess heat can damage the fabrics and seam tape on waterproof outerwear, and reflective detailing on socks will lasts longer when line dried. Air drying is also the more environmentally friendly option.
What detergent should I use?
Choose a liquid detergent and avoid products with fabric softeners or bleach. Nikwax Tech Wash works great for our gear.
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at 1-800-557-5780
Free UK Shipping!
We offer free Postage using Royal Mail 48hr on all orders within the UK. VAT is included in the price of the product.
We aim to despatch items held in stock within 48 hours on receipt of order.
When to expect your order UK
Orders placed between Sunday - 10am Friday are generally shipped within 24-36 hours, Orders placed after 10am Friday will ship the following Monday or Tuesday.
Royal Mail usually takes 1 to 3 days to arrive
Please call us @ 07541 069760 to place an order if faster shipping is required.
We ship from South Shields UK.
We Ship Internationally, for Free on orders over £60
Choose Royal Mail shipping or UPS international shipping. Local taxes and Duties are not included in the shipping price. Your local post office may contact you for local taxes or duties before releasing your package. For prices quoted in UK Pounds we offer Free International Shipping on orders over £60, and a flat rate of £15 for orders under £59.99.
When to expect your International order
Orders placed between Sunday - 10am Friday are generally shipped within 24-36 hours, Orders placed after 11am Friday will ship the following Monday.
Royal Mail International usually takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive
Please call us @ 07541 069760 to place an order if faster shipping is required.
We ship Internationally from South Shields UK.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass UK, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in South Shields, North East England. UK orders qualify for free shipping and returns.