This flyweight jacket blocks wind and shrugs off rain for the perfect equilibrium between weather protection and lightweight packability.
- Elite Wind Fabric blocks wind and light rain while letting excess heat escape
- Jacket weighs only 5.8 oz /165 g (in size medium)
- Stretchy and seamless underarm side panels provide a comfortable trim fit
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish (DWR) sheds light rain
- 3M Scotchlight Reflective Material for visibility at night
- Silicone grip on dropped tail
- Asymmetrical front zipper for comfort
- Stuff sack included for easy packing
We offer free return labels for orders shipped within the UK.
If you live within the UK follow the directions on the packing slips enclosed with your order.
Items in new condition (tags still attached and unworn), purchased from Showers Pass online store may be returned for a full refund or size exchange within 30 days of purchase. .We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on items that have been worn outside or on the bike. Beyond 30 days on exchanges, give us a call and we will see what we can do to help, We want you to love your gear and us.
If you live outside the UK, and want to return new items please include a copy of the original packing slip with a note on which item/ size / colour you would like to exchange for or note if you would like a refund. Exchange shipping charges may apply for some items.
Please allow 10 days for exchanges to be processed.
Send Return/Exchange items to Showers Pass UK address below.
Showers Pass UK,
1st Storage Centres Ltd,
At Showers Pass we stand behind our products. We unconditionally guarantee our outerwear for two years from the date of purchase. Defective items will be repaired or replaced. If you are otherwise unsatisfied with your purchase, we’ll exchange it for something that better suits your needs.
The fine print:
- We want you to be happy with your Showers Pass gear, and we’re confident that somewhere in our product line is something that will work for you. Therefore our satisfaction guarantee grants you the right to a one-time exchange, but we are not able to offer cash refunds on worn items.
- In order to take advantage of our two-year guarantee on products not purchased directly from us, you will need a receipt or other dated proof of purchase.
- We prefer to repair defective items whenever possible. We don’t think you want your jacket in a landfill either.
- We know you don’t want to be without your Showers Pass gear, so we do our best to turn exchanges and repairs around as quickly as possible. Please be patient, though – during peak seasons it can take up to 3 weeks. We might not be able to update you on the status of your transaction until your return has been processed and entered into our system. This does not mean we have forgotten about you.
- We are generally unable to send out replacements until we have received your return or exchange. Likewise, we are usually unable to determine whether an older item qualifies for warranty coverage without having seen it.
- Shipping charges may apply to Customer Satisfaction exchanges.
- If you’re not sure whether something qualifies for coverage under our Warranty or Satisfaction Guarantee policies, give us a call (07541 069760) or email (uk email@example.com). Our goal is always to find a win-win solution.
Care instructions for Waterproof Bags
Wipe clean with damp cloth. Remove lights and hose down for extra dirty clean ups. Hang dry.
Care Instructions for All Jackets, Pants, Helmet Covers, Shoe Covers
Machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle using a liquid detergent that is free from scents, or fabric softeners. We recommend cleaning with Nikwax Tech Wash for best results. Hang dry items with seam tape as exposure to heat can damage seam tape. Close all zippers before washing for best results.
Wash your gear when it starts to stink! Regular washing will keep the pores of the waterproof membrane clear to breathe. After 1 year of regular washing (once a month if you wear the jacket daily), use Nikwax TX Direct Wash In treatment to renew the Durable Water Repellant coating (DWR) to make water bead off the jacket.
Following these care instructions will extend the life of your waterproof garment. Read our full care instructions here.
Care Instructions for Gloves, Cycling Jerseys and Tees, Shorts and all Socks
Machine wash with cold water and tumble dry on low heat or hang dry. To avoid any shrinkage hang dry.