Last remaining Elite Pro This style has been replaced by the Spring Classic Jacket.
Ride like a Pro with our lightest 3-layer waterproof breathable rain jacket. Worn by Russian World Tour Team Katusha during the 2014 race season, the Elite Pro is super light weighing a mere 240 grams. Made with lightweight three-layer waterproof and highly breathable elite Fabric, to keep you protected from the elements. Softshell side panels offer a bit of stretch and allow this trim fitting jacket to fit like a jersey instead of a shell, while still offering fully seam taped weather resistant construction. Fine tune your temperature with core vents, adjustable cuffs, a two way water resistant zipper and rear exhaust vent (at the base of the neck). When the weather turns in your favor roll it up and stuff it into its own back pocket. The packable Elite Pro fits easily into a jersey pocket. Reflective trim on front sides and back. The Elite Pro Jacket is worn by pro cycling team Katusha, triathletes, and runners alike.
The Elite Pro is the offical racing jacket of World Tour Team Katusha
What other people are saying about the Elite Pro Jacket:
"If you are looking for a versatile jacket that can be used in multiple seasons, this is a great choice. I use a jacket of this weight in the spring and summer months and wear insulating layers under it in the winter."
- Ultra light Elite 3-Layer performance fabric for extreme breathability and top-notch waterproofing without bulk
- Seam taped construction for maximum waterproofness
- Two-way water resistant front zipper is asymmetrical for more comfort and reduced chafing at the neck
- Dual core vents and upper back opening for flow thru ventilation; and specially designed air flow cuffs
- Race cut and stretch sides for reduced wind resistance and contoured fit
- 360 degrees of 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material
- Packable: stuffs into its own back pocket