Ranger Waterproof Hip Pack
For the Minimalist Adventurer
Backpacks are great, but they can become hot, sweaty, and uncomfortable. They also store weight higher on the body, raising your center of mass and affecting balance. In pursuit of a better solution, we created the Ranger Hip Pack to accommodate your gear and provide convenient accessibility in a comfortable design.
For all-day comfort and a personalized fit, the Ranger features a locking hip belt, which can be adjusted on the fly with minimal effort. No matter how much you stuff in the pack, The Ranger will remain exactly where you want it for all-day comfort. With 7 liters of storage space and ample organizational pockets, this hip pack makes it easy to store and quickly retrieve the essentials. The main compartment is large enough to accommodate a change of clothes, while three organizational pockets are perfect for storing snacks and electronics. Keep hydration close with two mesh, water storage pockets on either side of the bag. For even quicker access, the Ranger Hip Pack features a front-loading tool roll, which is secured by a Velcro and buckle latch system. Within the roll kit, a zippered pocket and two mesh pockets are perfect for storing tools that can be accessed quickly without having to rummage through the large main compartment.
- Fully welded construction with a single-sided TPU coating
- 7-litre Volume
- Weight : 1.5 pounds
- External tool roll - perfect for keeping dirty/wet items separate
- 1 large compartment and 3 internal organizer pockets
- Adjustable waist fits waists size 24 - 38 inches
- Water-resistant zippers on the main compartment
- Internal stretch pocket
- Reflective accent on the side provides subtle low-light visibility
- Hip belt pockets for easy access while riding
- Locking hip belt for secure and custom fit
- Includes one SP HydraPak SoftFlask 500 ML hydration bottle
Wipe clean with damp cloth. Remove lights and hose down for extra dirty clean ups. Hang dry.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass UK, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in South Shields, North East England. UK orders qualify for free shipping and returns.